Postponement of 1/20 Field Trip
Considering the weather - recent, current, & forecast - I think it's going to be way too soggy and very cold for the Great Trinity Forest field trip scheduled for this Saturday, January 20th.
What I'll do is look for a better day and post a rescheduled date on the Bird Chat forum when the trails have at least had a chance to dry out a little.
Sun would be nice, but it's not a must, but I doubt we could get across the creek at this point. Plus, it's possible the golf course won't be open if it's as soggy Saturday as it is now, so we won't have a place to park/meet where we were supposed to.
I'll post another message about a date for rescheduling when determined.
VP Field Trips